>

Willro&co Photography

Willro&co Photography
Custom Portrait photography

want to improve your photos??

clickin' Moms

Sunday 24 June 2007

My poor neglected blog. No wonder I could never keep a diary. We do have an exciting life really..Ok ,well not that exciting, but here is what we have been up to!
I have been practicing with my camera. I still cant think quick enough what settings to put things on. We went out on Forrest Rd yesterday to try and get a photo of Bill riding his bike. I didnt really take into account the shadows in a forrest. And having a tripod set up on the side of the road pointing at the oncoming traffic had the effect of rapid decleleration in case I held an official position of law and order (he he). I think I'll try again on an overcast day. Odd isnt it, how I pick the first sunny day in 3 weeks to try and take shady photos.



We had hot chips in the park after church this morning. The kids all had a great time - after sooooo much rain, they had nearly forgotten what it was to play in the grass!





0 comments:

want help with your photography?

www.ClickinMoms.com

About Willro&co Designs

Based at Jervis bay on the NSW South Coast. I work as a physiotherapist, but also produce fine art photography and digital resources for photographers and scrappers. Please feel free to browse around my Divine Digital shop to see my digiscrap designs, or email me at rjfield@bigpond.net.au if you are interested in photography services.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP