> Happy Birthday Tilly :)

Willro&co Photography

Willro&co Photography
Custom Portrait photography

want to improve your photos??

clickin' Moms

Sunday 16 November 2008

Happy Birthday Tilly :)

I know...this is late. Thank you to family (ie Phill) that kept enquiring as to whether I had
totally overlooked my middle child's birthday. The photos have just taken a while.

So here goes....
I left the cake mixing in the Kenwood. I came back to find this. I am glad to see
that my work in occupational health and safety has not been wasted on my family.

Tara was away at school camp, so Grace and Tilly determined
that self-made pizza would be the appropriate birthday dinner
food. Cool. One less job for me (yeah I know - I forgot about the
cleaning up afterwards :)

Bill and I went out (without Tilly) for her birthday (not really LOL)
so their babysitter arrived with a special gift of her own. (Thanks
Alyce!)




Happy Birthday Big Red :)

2 comments:

Leisa 18 November 2008 at 4:35 pm  

You gotta love that Gracie!a

You certainly have trained your children in the correct usage of PPE!

Melanie H 22 November 2008 at 7:04 pm  

Happy Birthday Tilly, hope you got spoilt by mum and dad. lol

Gorgoeus photos Ro, your girls are beauties.

want help with your photography?

www.ClickinMoms.com

About Willro&co Designs

Based at Jervis bay on the NSW South Coast. I work as a physiotherapist, but also produce fine art photography and digital resources for photographers and scrappers. Please feel free to browse around my Divine Digital shop to see my digiscrap designs, or email me at rjfield@bigpond.net.au if you are interested in photography services.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP