> drum roll please.....

Willro&co Photography

Willro&co Photography
Custom Portrait photography

want to improve your photos??

clickin' Moms

Saturday 25 July 2009

drum roll please.....

I am very excited to show you my latest project.

With just a little bit of fiddling around, I now have Willro&co Photography Website all set up and ready for business!! I have managed to convince my accountant that I am legitimate (which is just as well as I am off to a photography course with the incredible Zack Arias, Andrea Joki, Nichole Van and Joey L in a little over a week.....hoping that they dont notice that 'very green newbie look' about me) and am looking forward to taking wonderful photos of beautiful people around our little spot here on the south coast!

If you live nearby....drop me a line, I just might do you a deal ;)

8 comments:

Beverley 25 July 2009 at 5:01 pm  

Wow, wow, wow ... you've been incredibly busy ... so wish I lived nearby! It looks fantastic Ro ... love your photos and I'm sure the rest of the world will too. Enjoy your course with the 'big names' :o)

Carolina 25 July 2009 at 5:08 pm  

Yes... i might set up a shoot if we ever go up your way again :)Love it!

Gayle 25 July 2009 at 8:13 pm  

awesome site Ro!! Love your photos!

miss~nance 26 July 2009 at 2:35 pm  

What a beautiufl site Ro. Your photos are just gorgeous. I wish you all the best .

Anonymous 26 July 2009 at 7:16 pm  

Great site Ro - and the models - well just brilliant!!

Phill

Neek 27 July 2009 at 10:59 am  

oh wow! what a gorgeous site! I love the old bed photos! I have just discovered an old bed in the old shed here and was looking at ways to use it!! :)

Melanie H 28 July 2009 at 9:31 pm  

Congratulations Ro, I know you will wonderfully and excel in all you do.

Your website looks amazing.

Michelle 5 August 2009 at 8:29 am  

I am never surprised anymore at what you can achieve - you are amazing my friend!! And funny I was showing John and saying "these people are her clients" yadda yadda yadda and then John said "clients! Thats Phil and Annette!". Can't wait for a TeamClarke shoot and to see how you can make us all look gorgeous! Love you LOVE your work xxxx

want help with your photography?

www.ClickinMoms.com

About Willro&co Designs

Based at Jervis bay on the NSW South Coast. I work as a physiotherapist, but also produce fine art photography and digital resources for photographers and scrappers. Please feel free to browse around my Divine Digital shop to see my digiscrap designs, or email me at rjfield@bigpond.net.au if you are interested in photography services.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP