> Have chair, will travel....

Willro&co Photography

Willro&co Photography
Custom Portrait photography

want to improve your photos??

clickin' Moms

Thursday 20 August 2009

Have chair, will travel....

I'm having fun taking my furniture to the beach.
There is something oddly amusing about a grandfather chair taken totally out of context.

0085

019

Apparently you do get to a point where it is no longer amusing however.
0014

And as long as I have my VALS (voice activated light stand) that doubles as a furniture removalist, I'm sweet!
0051

0049
(I'm not even going tell you what he said to the tourists in the background, but it went along the lines of ...."when we were first married, she only made me carry a banana lounge to the beach, now she insists on this...."

4 comments:

miss~nance 20 August 2009 at 4:37 pm  

LOL..................

Leisa 20 August 2009 at 5:41 pm  

OMGness! Poor Uncle Bill.....

Betcha, he's happy he took you to Queensland to learn more about taking photo's. LOL!

Neek 22 August 2009 at 4:20 pm  

oh my they are great. So love the first photo!!

Carolina 28 August 2009 at 1:49 pm  

ROFL!!! That's what you get for making her think you were a GP Bill!

want help with your photography?

www.ClickinMoms.com

About Willro&co Designs

Based at Jervis bay on the NSW South Coast. I work as a physiotherapist, but also produce fine art photography and digital resources for photographers and scrappers. Please feel free to browse around my Divine Digital shop to see my digiscrap designs, or email me at rjfield@bigpond.net.au if you are interested in photography services.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP