> Happy 60th

Willro&co Photography

Willro&co Photography
Custom Portrait photography

want to improve your photos??

clickin' Moms

Sunday 26 October 2008

Happy 60th

HMAS Albatross!

I didn't think that a naval base birthday party would be
high on my list of things to do.....but can those boys fly!
They are also unbelievably noisy...it must be a boy thing.

I discovered, given the speed that they go, that getting a
photo is a trick in itself - especially seeing as I didnt have
one of those 'special' white lenses to go on the camera. But
here is what I got :)






























3 comments:

Melanie H 27 October 2008 at 10:13 pm  

Looks like you had a fantastic day Ro. I wanted to go but Peter is away and Im not going by myself. lol

I agree that its hard to photograph the planes and choppers as they go fast but your photos are stunning (as always.)

Carolina 29 October 2008 at 4:52 pm  

Havent checked your blog for a while (or any blog for that matter) and as ususal i'm blown away by your photos! Totally!

Leisa 29 October 2008 at 5:01 pm  

Cool! Ro! I especially like the B&W group one of the guys all dressed up in their camo's.

want help with your photography?

www.ClickinMoms.com

About Willro&co Designs

Based at Jervis bay on the NSW South Coast. I work as a physiotherapist, but also produce fine art photography and digital resources for photographers and scrappers. Please feel free to browse around my Divine Digital shop to see my digiscrap designs, or email me at rjfield@bigpond.net.au if you are interested in photography services.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP