> Photo5

Willro&co Photography

Willro&co Photography
Custom Portrait photography

want to improve your photos??

clickin' Moms

Saturday 18 October 2008

Photo5

Canon is running a photo5 comp at the moment where they send you a little cardboard box with 5 mystery items (a red ribbon, a tea candle, a crayon, a bubble blowing bottle and a cocktail umbrella) that you have to photograph. I left my run a bit late and was so busy with work this week that I really didn't have a chance to think very creatively about them (and yes, I only have 4 entries....I didnt get to the tea candle! Maybe I'll get it done tomorrow.....) - but it is worth having a look at the site if you like looking at photos to see how creative some people are!







4 comments:

Cass 18 October 2008 at 9:02 pm  

Great photos Ro. I spent a while checking out the other entries. Wow - there is some serious talent out there! :)

Leisa 20 October 2008 at 5:18 pm  

As usual....you're sooooooo clever!

Melanie H 21 October 2008 at 4:46 pm  

I looove how you used the red ribbon, that photo is stunning.

I love the creativity used in the umbrella photo, you are very talented Ro.

Wonderful photos.

natalie michelmore 25 October 2008 at 11:26 pm  

I love the umbrella photo!! you take great pictures!

want help with your photography?

www.ClickinMoms.com

About Willro&co Designs

Based at Jervis bay on the NSW South Coast. I work as a physiotherapist, but also produce fine art photography and digital resources for photographers and scrappers. Please feel free to browse around my Divine Digital shop to see my digiscrap designs, or email me at rjfield@bigpond.net.au if you are interested in photography services.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP