> Kreative Blogger

Willro&co Photography

Willro&co Photography
Custom Portrait photography

want to improve your photos??

clickin' Moms

Sunday 7 December 2008

Kreative Blogger

I've been tagged for this award twice in the last couple of weeks. Once by the full of spunk Leanne (just see the retreat photos) that has jumped on board the Willro&co creative team (thanks babe!) and then by Casey...who is a great mate even though we have never met IRL and a true light reflecting our Heavenly Father.
I appreciate them suggesting me....especially because I find what they do so creative. In fact, all of the girls in my sidebar inspire me, and show me the diverse creativity that God gives to each of us.....so I cant list 5 people to check out, but feel free to look through my links!

I hope that my creativity reflects my love for God and the gifts he has so graciously given me :)

4 comments:

Leanne 7 December 2008 at 6:48 pm  

hehehe
thanks for the kind introduction Ro. You totally deserve this award as what you do is so totally amazing me and you are such an inspiration to me.

Leanne :)

Cass 7 December 2008 at 7:41 pm  

Yep, you are one talented lady! And God's light certainly does shine through you. :)

Scripture by Design 7 December 2008 at 8:35 pm  

AMEN to both of these girls above me on this comments page! You ARE and inspiration Ro. Praise GOD!!

Melanie H 9 December 2008 at 8:21 pm  

You deserve this award Ro, your digital kits almost make me want to give up the paper. lol

want help with your photography?

www.ClickinMoms.com

About Willro&co Designs

Based at Jervis bay on the NSW South Coast. I work as a physiotherapist, but also produce fine art photography and digital resources for photographers and scrappers. Please feel free to browse around my Divine Digital shop to see my digiscrap designs, or email me at rjfield@bigpond.net.au if you are interested in photography services.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP