> Scrapbooking Memories Magazine Masters

Willro&co Photography

Willro&co Photography
Custom Portrait photography

want to improve your photos??

clickin' Moms

Tuesday 9 December 2008

Scrapbooking Memories Magazine Masters

eludes me yet again! I wasn't going to enter this year and decided to at the last minute. So I was surprised to get in the top 50....not surprised at all that I didn't win LOL....but I guess a little disappointed that I didn't get any HM's this year after getting 2 last year.

But now I can put my creations up on my blog...and admit that this was the only paper scrapping I did this year! A lot of my submission was hybrid or digital....all Willro&co Designs of course!

My double LO (all digi):


My calender:




My keepsake:


and my single LO:


6 comments:

Theakston Family 9 December 2008 at 4:05 pm  

If I'd been a judge I'd pick yours - I love them!

Nicole 9 December 2008 at 4:58 pm  

Ro they are all fantastic

Nicxx

Melanie H 9 December 2008 at 8:19 pm  

Ro, these are fantastic. What are they doing???

I love your double, it is amazing how you used the other photos on the main photo.

Chin up sweetie, they are all fantastic.

Miss H 12 December 2008 at 3:43 pm  

Oh they are just so YUMMY!!!

Poo Poo to the judges :-(

Lara 13 December 2008 at 11:33 am  

I love your calendar!!!

Megan 17 December 2008 at 11:25 am  

These are awesome Ro - the judges must have rocks in the head.

want help with your photography?

www.ClickinMoms.com

About Willro&co Designs

Based at Jervis bay on the NSW South Coast. I work as a physiotherapist, but also produce fine art photography and digital resources for photographers and scrappers. Please feel free to browse around my Divine Digital shop to see my digiscrap designs, or email me at rjfield@bigpond.net.au if you are interested in photography services.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP