> 16 years tomorrow

Willro&co Photography

Willro&co Photography
Custom Portrait photography

want to improve your photos??

clickin' Moms

Thursday 8 January 2009

16 years tomorrow

of wedded bliss :)

Our children decided that they should celebrate early by cooking something. I should have probably put a halt to it there.......or after they melted the butter before putting it in to cream with the sugar.....or after they pulled every utensil out of the kitchen cupboards. Their father suggested, as he peered over the top of the novel he was reading, that it was in fact a supervision issue that now needed to turn into a teaching opportunity. He then promptly returned to his novel. Apparently he doesn't teach cooking.

The cake turned into biscuits.....and then just one biscuit....then some sort of decorated slab with the odd chocolate freckle on it. Their father, whilst encouraging their domestic skills, suggested that the anniversary felt more like this many. Anniversary 17 is looking shaky for him.



nah. All good fun. They did clean up eventually. Love you guys! Surprisingly it tasted OK for something that didn't remotely resemble the receipe they 'followed'.



We think this is Gracie's idea of a kiss in preparation. Either that or we look like ducks.

Oh...and I mighta got a combined Christmas / birthday / anniversary present...(for the next 5 years according to Bill). Cant wait for it to arrive tomorrow and get attached to my 5D :)....I think I still get to go out for tea too.....

(I, of course, have not changed a bit....)

7 comments:

All That Chit Chat 9 January 2009 at 7:26 am  

What a wonderful blessing. Congrats!

Theakston Family 9 January 2009 at 2:13 pm  

Congrats to you both!
Sounds like Paul - he too points out 'teaching moments' then suddenly has something urgent to do. I can still get him back though by giving him the baby then pointing out there is a nasty smell in the room as I quickly disappear! Too bad you're past that stage!! LOL
Great picture of you two.

Miss H 9 January 2009 at 5:28 pm  

Gosh, Mark and Bill get more and more freakishly similar!!

Have a great anniversary! :-D

Karen L 9 January 2009 at 8:20 pm  

Congratulations Ro - same week as us. We celebrated our 29th earlier this week. Hope you and Bill do get to have a great night out as well.

Leanne 11 January 2009 at 8:26 am  

Happy Anniversary to you both. 16 years is such a great accomplishment in this day and age. Stuart and I are coming up to our 14th (yah) It is hard work but well worth it.
Love the cute cake/biscuit thingie and can I just say that my husband would do exactly the same Bill......
Must be a male thing
Leanne

Scrapsister 12 January 2009 at 7:11 pm  

Woohoo that is just awesome! And the camera news is good too ;)

Unknown 16 January 2009 at 5:54 pm  

Oh my word!! LOL What a great day you had!! Those girls are adorably sweet!! I enjoy the upside down cake and comment that went along with it. rofl And my goodness you haven't changed a lot in 16 years!! But he looks so totally different! Nate is the same way...he keeps changing but I stay my gorgeous self... lol Congrats you two!

want help with your photography?

www.ClickinMoms.com

About Willro&co Designs

Based at Jervis bay on the NSW South Coast. I work as a physiotherapist, but also produce fine art photography and digital resources for photographers and scrappers. Please feel free to browse around my Divine Digital shop to see my digiscrap designs, or email me at rjfield@bigpond.net.au if you are interested in photography services.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP