> Rain

Willro&co Photography

Willro&co Photography
Custom Portrait photography

want to improve your photos??

clickin' Moms

Sunday 21 June 2009

Rain

all week.
It hasn't worn thin yet....not after living where it rarely rained for 15 years.

We did decide to try out the new birthday present in between showers. Apparently they will be very useful when one goes to the football. I'll have to take his word for that.


and I now have about 17 pictures with this pose. I am hoping she moves on from this phase quickly.



Seeing as we have spent so much time indoors with the rain, I have made a couple of products for the photographer section of my shops:

20x20 storyboard 3

10x20 storyboard 3

photostrips

4 comments:

Melanie H 21 June 2009 at 9:01 pm  

Im getting a bit sick of the rain here too. Rainy weeks and 2 year olds don't mix well. lol

I love those digital elements.
I downloaded the Time and Elegant overlays and have planned 3 layouts using them.

Leisa 24 June 2009 at 2:05 pm  

No elements Ro!

I must admit that the Cook family are getting quite "over it" with the predictable weather of our windy town!

Really need to spend some time with my camera! Yeap - just me and the camera! LOL!

Don't tell the husband!

Leisa 24 June 2009 at 2:06 pm  

Sorry Ro! I meant......

Nice elements!

See the mind going faster than the fingers!

Michelle 25 June 2009 at 1:05 pm  

Yep I'm hearing ya about the rain lol!! I'm not sick of it either.......

Love the elements must go download them now....

Must spend time with camera and computer - help me!! Why am I soooo tired all the time????

want help with your photography?

www.ClickinMoms.com

About Willro&co Designs

Based at Jervis bay on the NSW South Coast. I work as a physiotherapist, but also produce fine art photography and digital resources for photographers and scrappers. Please feel free to browse around my Divine Digital shop to see my digiscrap designs, or email me at rjfield@bigpond.net.au if you are interested in photography services.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP