> Digital natives

Willro&co Photography

Willro&co Photography
Custom Portrait photography

want to improve your photos??

clickin' Moms

Monday 23 July 2007

Digital natives

Thats what they are called apparently. Digital natives.
They grow up with a knowlege of computers and how to effortlessly navigate them while the rest of us just look on, aware that it took as a month to accidently stumble across that shortcut.
I certainly didn't sit down and teach her - but at 3 she can open the browser, find Sesame St home page, sign on and play all the games. Then move onto ABC kids and maybe even Barbie.
I often wonder what my grandparents would have thought of todays level of technology and how it would have astounded them...then wonder what the world will be like when I make it to retirement. Will I be technologically competent to survive? Hopefully I will have grandkids there to interpret for me :)



What cool things have happened today?
One of my fav websites, Scrap of Faith put out there first newsletter. It is well worth a look (and not just coz I got to contribute!) The site...and now the newsletter are a fantastic way for christian scrappers to cyberfellowship

The other more scary thing is that I get to teach a class at the Scrapping with Soul camp by default. The wonderful Kim cannot attend leaving the teaching spot vacant...and it seems the rest of the team took a step backwards whilst I wasnt watching. I am praying that it will still turn out OK and that the ladies that have signed up for the original class wont be disappointed. Maybe I need to take chocolate bribes?!
Here is a sneak peek at the LO I have done for the class..
Less than 2 weeks...cant wait

4 comments:

Melanie H 24 July 2007 at 2:03 pm  

Im sure you will do wonderful at the retreat, we aren't taking classes just scrapping.

Carolina 24 July 2007 at 2:47 pm  

I can't imagine anyone being dissapointed that RJ Field is teaching their class! And that LO looks awesome... i wish i could be there :(

Becky 24 July 2007 at 3:35 pm  

I bet you'll do terrific at the retreat! The sneak peek looks wonderful!

miss~nance 26 July 2007 at 9:10 am  

Ro that is very exciting. I wanst planning on doing any classes, but NOW!!!!!! Sneak peak looks great.

Not long to go - I'm so excited. Get to meet all my new SOF buddies.

want help with your photography?

www.ClickinMoms.com

About Willro&co Designs

Based at Jervis bay on the NSW South Coast. I work as a physiotherapist, but also produce fine art photography and digital resources for photographers and scrappers. Please feel free to browse around my Divine Digital shop to see my digiscrap designs, or email me at rjfield@bigpond.net.au if you are interested in photography services.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP