> Big Red

Willro&co Photography

Willro&co Photography
Custom Portrait photography

want to improve your photos??

clickin' Moms

Wednesday 31 October 2007

Big Red

She continues to grow. Funny that.
7 years ago, her father's eyes met mine and and in unison we said, " She's got red hair!". Who would have thought! She astounds us daily with her abilities & brightness - not bad for a child who was predicted during pregnancy to be set for significant problems.
Happy Birthday Big Red!





I have been tagged by one of my lovely cyber buddies on SOF Karen

Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

My 7 facts:

1. I have bought 2 computers in the last 2 weeks coz ones I had died...aaggghhh

2. I went to boarding school in Sydney (for yrs 11 & 12) and lasted for 2 weeks until I cried on the phone sufficiently to my mother to bring me home.....she made me go back though.

3. I grew up on a sheep/wheat farm. Don't like sheep. Boarding school was the better option.

4. I had my own private physiotherapy practice for 14 years. Don't miss the paper work!

5. (before kids) I went as support crew for my DH, brothers & cousins on a motorbike trek from central NSW to Ayers Rock and back. Crazy adventure! [note to self: trying to average about 500kms per day and set up camp every night in a different place is NOT a clever plan]

6. I drive an XR6 turbo...it really is a 'boy' thing though...but he has to drive the old ute to work *wink*

7. My whole life is shaped by the knowledge that God loves even me & has a great plan for my life :)

I'm now supposed to tag 7 more people. I'm not sure that I have 7 people to tag that haven't already been tagged....and all who know me KNOW I wont respond to those chain letter type emails....so I think I'll just answer the questions and leave it at that!

AND (don't be shocked now)
I actually scrapped something - Yes, with real paper all you cynics out there! It is just a basic little LO - I really love that whole CI range of cut out paper. I figure if I do a LO telling them that they are best friends, I might actually convince them of it...eventually anyway....if they don't kill each other first....

4 comments:

Carolina 1 November 2007 at 2:59 pm  

I think i knew most of that... but i was shocked to see you paper scrapping! Love it of course!

Theakston Family 2 November 2007 at 5:28 pm  

I can't believe Tilly is 7!! Happy Birthday! Great photos as usual and love the layout :)

Diane Lovell 3 November 2007 at 8:40 am  

Love the LO. Your children are gorgeous! Thanks for the comment on my blog.Today is deemed NT day in my study regime. I'm off to translate more of Romans! :)

Karen L 4 November 2007 at 1:29 am  

Looked seeing your PAPER layout Ro - and Happy Birthday to your lovely daughter. Thanks for doing the Tag and sharing a little more about yourself.

want help with your photography?

www.ClickinMoms.com

About Willro&co Designs

Based at Jervis bay on the NSW South Coast. I work as a physiotherapist, but also produce fine art photography and digital resources for photographers and scrappers. Please feel free to browse around my Divine Digital shop to see my digiscrap designs, or email me at rjfield@bigpond.net.au if you are interested in photography services.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP