> Saturday ramblings

Willro&co Photography

Willro&co Photography
Custom Portrait photography

want to improve your photos??

clickin' Moms

Saturday 20 October 2007

Saturday ramblings



Hmm seems like blogger does not like my new laptop..or vista...or both? Unfortunately the picture has to be at the top of the post.

So. What have I been up to? Well, since the last lot of NZ ramblings, I think I had overdosed on blogging and let everyone's ears have a rest...or eyes I guess really. Work has been frantic. I think I worked more than double my normal hours in the last fortnight - so not much has happened. Including housework.

However, I decided that it was time to have a break and do at least something creative...so I have been practicing my digital designer skills, and making some stuff from scratch... a sample of which is above (but should have been below!). Maybe one day I'll be a real designer? (no offence to all the real digital designers out there).

Oh, and this little gem arrived in my inbox :)

1 comments:

Melanie H 23 October 2007 at 7:35 pm  

That looks awesome Ro, I think you'd be a wonderful best selling designer.

Hope work calms down for you.

want help with your photography?

www.ClickinMoms.com

About Willro&co Designs

Based at Jervis bay on the NSW South Coast. I work as a physiotherapist, but also produce fine art photography and digital resources for photographers and scrappers. Please feel free to browse around my Divine Digital shop to see my digiscrap designs, or email me at rjfield@bigpond.net.au if you are interested in photography services.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP