> Where's Wally?

Willro&co Photography

Willro&co Photography
Custom Portrait photography

want to improve your photos??

clickin' Moms

Tuesday 9 October 2007

Where's Wally?

A perceptive question, no doubt!
Needless to say he was not technically at Shoalhaven Library. A delightful impostor was however.
Grace was unsure exactly what it was all about, but her eldest sister convinced her that she had to get dressed up to find out. After being decked out in a pink version of Wally, her sister decided that she would not embarrass herself by dressing up and left Grace to front as Wally on her own.
Perhaps that is being Wally in the truest sense?
She was crowned the smallest Wally for her efforts. Her father is still unsure whether this is actually a good thing or not. It did however fill up a few hours of school holidays.
Thanks Gail :)






The weekend also brought a visit from the Cooks.
Beach weather is on the improve.











thanks for the great weekend guys (no, we wont mention the lollie repercussions Auntie Leisa)


Scrapping?
Yeah..havent done that for a while. Good intentions. Darn work!

8 comments:

Gayle 10 October 2007 at 10:12 am  

hahaha...she looks fabulous! So does Gail...lol.
Very funny....gotta scrap that Ro.

Leisa 10 October 2007 at 5:35 pm  

Pink or Red Wally. Doesn't matter they are both gorgeous colours! I'm glad little "Wally" enjoyed herself!

And you just had to bring up the lolly incident didn't you! Auntie Ro.....build a bridge. LOL!

Karen L 10 October 2007 at 11:41 pm  

She looks so good Ro - my kids loved the "Where's Wally" books when they were young. Can't wait to see some more of your layouts.

Melanie H 11 October 2007 at 10:13 am  

Lol I thought that was Gail.
I love the Where's Wally books too.

Looks like you all had a great time at the beach.

Haylee 11 October 2007 at 11:28 am  

Oh my goodness I can't believe that is my mum! How embarrassing! How come she didn't tell me she was dressing up as Wally?

Carolina 11 October 2007 at 2:55 pm  

She is so adorable...I'll have to try Jesse with some Where's Wally books i think...And what with the lolly incident?? LOL!

miss~nance 15 October 2007 at 8:01 am  

I had a great time. I was realy nervous though dressin gup for kids, they can be our hardest critics, but htey all had a ball.

It was also nice to have lunhc with you, Lesia and the gang.

natalie michelmore 15 October 2007 at 10:35 pm  

lovely photos, very cute 'mini' Wally!

want help with your photography?

www.ClickinMoms.com

About Willro&co Designs

Based at Jervis bay on the NSW South Coast. I work as a physiotherapist, but also produce fine art photography and digital resources for photographers and scrappers. Please feel free to browse around my Divine Digital shop to see my digiscrap designs, or email me at rjfield@bigpond.net.au if you are interested in photography services.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP