> Day 5 - Miranda to Mt Maunganui

Willro&co Photography

Willro&co Photography
Custom Portrait photography

want to improve your photos??

clickin' Moms

Saturday 29 September 2007

Day 5 - Miranda to Mt Maunganui

Day 5. Onward and upward...or downward if we are speaking geographically.

First stop was the butterfly & orchid house at Thames. I had visions of the perfect picture. A butterfly landing slowly and gracefully on a gleeful child's nose. Nup. Didn't happen. These things flew flat out in all directions. There was an awesome black and vivid blue butterfly that I chased around and around but never got a photo of. Lots of fun trying though:)



And for my mottephobic friend - yes, this is a real condition surprisingly..
Carolina, this ones for you !!...if only customs would have let me bring it back.....



Through a mountain range. Slowly. Maui's handle excellently on corners. We arrived at Hot Water Beach. This is such an amazing place. At low tide, hot water comes up from some underground springs and you can dig a hole to fill up with warm water. Standing in the wrong spot can burn your toes! God's creation is just so full of surprises.







2 comments:

Carolina 29 September 2007 at 2:25 pm  

How did i know that one was for me...? I'm surprised Bill didn't smuggle one into a postcard envelope and mail it!... though seeing as i havent received any correspondance from you i guess it could still be coming...

Anonymous 29 September 2007 at 8:02 pm  

The pictures of the butterflies are amazing, they are such gorgeous creatures.

I have heard about the Hot Springs, what an amazing place to visit.

want help with your photography?

www.ClickinMoms.com

About Willro&co Designs

Based at Jervis bay on the NSW South Coast. I work as a physiotherapist, but also produce fine art photography and digital resources for photographers and scrappers. Please feel free to browse around my Divine Digital shop to see my digiscrap designs, or email me at rjfield@bigpond.net.au if you are interested in photography services.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP