> Day 1

Willro&co Photography

Willro&co Photography
Custom Portrait photography

want to improve your photos??

clickin' Moms

Thursday 27 September 2007

Day 1

3 kids, 5 suitcases, 2 planes, a Maui, a train, 3 ferries, a few buses, 2 islands, a volcano or two and 6000+kms.

But now we are home. Phew. That was NZ at a cracking pace. Did you miss us?

Over the next few days I will put up a few (I will cull the 1000 photos I took) pics of our adventure. Feel free to take a peek :)

Day 1.
We flew out of Sydney to Auckland. The bustle of the airport did not seem to phase the girls. Apparently as long as one has their ipod, all is good. Matilda set to work on a puzzle book. Grace was rampantly disappointed in the designated 'children's play area'. Their father was the only one who seemed a tad stressed about his first foray into international travel. I don't think we are ready for 'the Amazing Race' just yet.






4 comments:

Gayle 27 September 2007 at 11:45 pm  

I've been hanging out for you to get back and fill us in. I'll be checking in to read more. Missed you.

Cass 28 September 2007 at 11:12 am  

Welcome home! :)

Anonymous 28 September 2007 at 10:55 pm  

I sure did miss you Ro, glad you had a great time and Im looking forward to seeing more of your stunning photos.

Carolina 29 September 2007 at 2:34 pm  

LOVE the suitcase shot!!! You were missed of course and keep it all coming!

want help with your photography?

www.ClickinMoms.com

About Willro&co Designs

Based at Jervis bay on the NSW South Coast. I work as a physiotherapist, but also produce fine art photography and digital resources for photographers and scrappers. Please feel free to browse around my Divine Digital shop to see my digiscrap designs, or email me at rjfield@bigpond.net.au if you are interested in photography services.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP