> Day 8 - Lake Taupo

Willro&co Photography

Willro&co Photography
Custom Portrait photography

want to improve your photos??

clickin' Moms

Sunday 30 September 2007

Day 8 - Lake Taupo

First up, Waitomo Caves.

Nice little cave walk. Quite expensive. No cameras allowed - you need to buy their pics of the glow worms. I didn't on principle -so there is no picture. I'm not sure my photography skill would have extended to capturing the experience anyway. It sort of looked like this.

All I got was a picture of where we came out. You'll have to imagine the rest :)



The girls perfected the art of coffee shop visits. It is a skill that will serve them well in life.



A quick look at the 'craters of the moon' just outside of Lake Taupo. We had been told that it was free - but alas, it was no longer that way. I decided not to fork out the entry fee to see more steam and instead made use of my telephoto lens. Bill notes this is the attraction that I was too tight to pay to see.


Huka Falls is also just outside of Lake Taupo. It is a huge mass of white water. Fortunately it was too late in the day for jet boat rides, so I couldn't be accused of being chicken. There is no way the redhead would have gone along for the ride.





Play area #(what number are we up to?) lets say 124.

2 comments:

Carolina 30 September 2007 at 7:35 pm  

You have definitely made the most of this trip, i've seen so much of NZ and it's only day 8!!! Ok, so maybe photos arent the same but yu have done a great job capturing it all :)

Anonymous 30 September 2007 at 7:40 pm  

The glow worm caves are spectular, you are making me very envious and I want to go there now.

want help with your photography?

www.ClickinMoms.com

About Willro&co Designs

Based at Jervis bay on the NSW South Coast. I work as a physiotherapist, but also produce fine art photography and digital resources for photographers and scrappers. Please feel free to browse around my Divine Digital shop to see my digiscrap designs, or email me at rjfield@bigpond.net.au if you are interested in photography services.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP