> Day 7 Rotarua

Willro&co Photography

Willro&co Photography
Custom Portrait photography

want to improve your photos??

clickin' Moms

Sunday 30 September 2007

Day 7 Rotarua

There's something to be said for a smelly place that has boiling mud, steam shooting out of the ground & people all too willing to poke their tongue out at you. I don't know what that something is though.
I'm not sure if there is a phobia of geothermal areas, but the lack of high fences around these features has me heading in that direction. I obviously impressed my point upon Gracie. If you ask her what she saw in New Zealand, her standard reply is " boiling mud, and if you fall in it you die." At least she is safe.







Tara mastered Poi dancing.


Bill attempted the Haka. He lacks the tatts to pull it off.


verdict: fascinating, but wouldn't want to live there!

2 comments:

Carolina 30 September 2007 at 7:32 pm  

What if you only fall in the mud for a short minute? Would there be beauty benefits for your skin?? Or is that Tilly's area of expertise? LOL!

Anonymous 30 September 2007 at 7:49 pm  

I'd love to go to that Cultural place and learn the dances. I love seeing the men do the Haka.

want help with your photography?

www.ClickinMoms.com

About Willro&co Designs

Based at Jervis bay on the NSW South Coast. I work as a physiotherapist, but also produce fine art photography and digital resources for photographers and scrappers. Please feel free to browse around my Divine Digital shop to see my digiscrap designs, or email me at rjfield@bigpond.net.au if you are interested in photography services.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP