> Boy stuff

Willro&co Photography

Willro&co Photography
Custom Portrait photography

want to improve your photos??

clickin' Moms

Thursday 20 March 2008

Boy stuff

Now I don't tend to create boyish type things....but here goes :)

It took a little more effort that one might have thought - now that there was a significant other able to give constructive (?) criticism regarding various design features. V8 could not simply be by itself - no, it was necessary that pipes would somehow attach to that. Now that is all well and good...until the feedback is given after the product is complete. V8 only had 3 pipes. Apparently this is not correct.

Hot debate ensued as to whether the average female digi scrapper would notice...much less care...whether the V8 badge had the full compliment of pipes. The counter argument was that no self respecting bloke would WANT to be on a page with 3 pipes and not 4....if in fact he owned a V8. (And if his car looked like that one - baby could drive it any time...he didnt want it)

*sigh*.......V8 now has 4 pipes. The car remains unchanged.
All is good in revhead land.
I wont tell you the rest of his suggestions.............

4 comments:

Gayle 20 March 2008 at 6:40 pm  

MY GOODNESS RO!!!!! Youre amazing! They would have been hard to make (well my guess, cause I have NO idea how you would have made them...lol)
I must buy these too....they are great!

Miss H 21 March 2008 at 3:10 pm  

Perfect Ro!! :-D

Did our DH's go to the same Rev Head school??? LOL

Melanie H 21 March 2008 at 8:10 pm  

You poor thing having to change it. It looks great though.

Dawn 22 March 2008 at 12:50 am  

LOL You surely are right...I wouldnt have ever noticed...but when I made a LO with them...my hubby would have...lol :) Great job on them!!

want help with your photography?

www.ClickinMoms.com

About Willro&co Designs

Based at Jervis bay on the NSW South Coast. I work as a physiotherapist, but also produce fine art photography and digital resources for photographers and scrappers. Please feel free to browse around my Divine Digital shop to see my digiscrap designs, or email me at rjfield@bigpond.net.au if you are interested in photography services.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP