> A Cherry on Top!

Willro&co Photography

Willro&co Photography
Custom Portrait photography

want to improve your photos??

clickin' Moms

Sunday 2 March 2008

A Cherry on Top!

Just a quick post to let you know that I am selling from A Cherry on Top now. I will also have 2 very talented and creative ladies helping to promote my designs - Terrie and Cheryl who are very handy with a mouse and photoshop! ....and share a desire with me to share my faith through digital scrapbooking. (make sure you check out there work on their blogs and also at ACOT and Faithsisters galleries)

Scrap of Faith blogspot will be up and running soon! (there is digital freebie pack that Casey and myself are working on right now!) Keep checking out the forum for the big announcement!

1 comments:

Leisa 2 March 2008 at 6:05 pm  

Great stuff! Your running out of room for your designer team blinkies.

want help with your photography?

www.ClickinMoms.com

About Willro&co Designs

Based at Jervis bay on the NSW South Coast. I work as a physiotherapist, but also produce fine art photography and digital resources for photographers and scrappers. Please feel free to browse around my Divine Digital shop to see my digiscrap designs, or email me at rjfield@bigpond.net.au if you are interested in photography services.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP