> busy weekend

Willro&co Photography

Willro&co Photography
Custom Portrait photography

want to improve your photos??

clickin' Moms

Monday 31 March 2008

busy weekend

Took the boat out for a bit of a spin. Two main points to note: hot chips don't make good burly and 3 girls wont sit quietly and fish!





Been busy with some more designs too - some metal frames on request :) Also I have a few extra helpers on the Willro&co Creative team - some wonderfully creative Christian ladies Sal, Gayle and Alli who are joining Terrie and Dawn. I am really glad that these ladies considered creating for me...and blessed in many ways by all the ladies on my team :)

I have a few more shops that I will be selling my designs at shortly...so I will let you know when that happens :)



and a LO from last weekend when we ended up at Pt Perp lighthouse for a look...

5 comments:

Melanie H 31 March 2008 at 6:35 pm  

I love the simplicity of that layout Ro, it really focuses on the beautiful photo.

Love the metal frame kit, the scalloped frame and the one with the heart looks wonderful.

Theakston Family 1 April 2008 at 2:24 pm  

I know i'm ignorant but what is burly? Love the layout and photos!

Leisa 1 April 2008 at 6:07 pm  

As usual......gorgeous photos.....gorgeous designs!

Carolina 3 April 2008 at 4:48 pm  

I beleive it's bait Sarah, vaguely heard the term on a Colin Buchannan CD LOL! And Ro... Just out of curiosity... do 3 girls EVER sit quietly let alone while fishing??

Karen L 8 April 2008 at 8:04 pm  

Ro great photos of the day out on the water. Your new packs look great too. I am finally getting there with the digi scrapping - LONG LONG LONG LONG way to go but at least I can put a couple of layers together now.

want help with your photography?

www.ClickinMoms.com

About Willro&co Designs

Based at Jervis bay on the NSW South Coast. I work as a physiotherapist, but also produce fine art photography and digital resources for photographers and scrappers. Please feel free to browse around my Divine Digital shop to see my digiscrap designs, or email me at rjfield@bigpond.net.au if you are interested in photography services.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP