> nothing digital here (except the pics!)...

Willro&co Photography

Willro&co Photography
Custom Portrait photography

want to improve your photos??

clickin' Moms

Monday 10 March 2008

nothing digital here (except the pics!)...

In an attempt to satisfy the 2 critics regarding my lack of family content on the blog these days in favour of all things digital...here are some pictures from our weekend :)

Tara and Bill also went to Kangaroo Valley on the motorbike with a friend and his daughter for milkshakes. I feel that it is best not to encourage them - daddies or daughters. What are the daddies going to say when the daughters come home with boyfriends that have bikes? My first instinct would be to say "No way in creation baby", however I fear the fatherly response may be more like "Well what sort of bike does he ride?"





OK - I couldn't help myself. Check out the SOF blog were there might just be a digital freebie to be had :)

3 comments:

All That Chit Chat 13 March 2008 at 7:09 am  

Beautiful kiddies. Love the gorgeous blue sky in the first photo.

Melanie H 21 March 2008 at 8:12 pm  

Lol Ro, my DH will be like that as he's a rider too.

As usual your girls are stunning.

Scrapsister 3 April 2008 at 7:41 pm  

Oh I adore that photo of the girls! I'm a little of the 'No way in Creation' mindset myself' LOL

want help with your photography?

www.ClickinMoms.com

About Willro&co Designs

Based at Jervis bay on the NSW South Coast. I work as a physiotherapist, but also produce fine art photography and digital resources for photographers and scrappers. Please feel free to browse around my Divine Digital shop to see my digiscrap designs, or email me at rjfield@bigpond.net.au if you are interested in photography services.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP