> Easter Monday

Willro&co Photography

Willro&co Photography
Custom Portrait photography

want to improve your photos??

clickin' Moms

Monday 24 March 2008

Easter Monday

Bill & I discovered a plot this morning to murder us in our beds.

Apparently if you put a frog in cold water and slowly turn the heat up - it wont jump out, but instead stay there until the heat kills it. The same thing can be done with a water bed. If one's children turn the bed up to slow boil, the parents may not see the morning. Fortunately we discovered this plot before we expired and lived to tell the tale. Certain children, however, have been removed from the will.

We had a dawn service looking over Jervis Bay yesterday. It was a wonderful reminder that indeed our Lord is Risen!







And we had the pleasure of meeting with a friend from Cobar for lunch overlooking Werri Beach at Geringong. (And the obligatory play session on the equipment there)

8 comments:

Carolina 24 March 2008 at 5:22 pm  

Love the pics Ro, cant wait to get my hands on that same camera *wink* then there's the skill though...*sigh*

Melanie H 24 March 2008 at 5:54 pm  

I feel the same as Carolina, I have a good camera but need the skills.

Beautiful photos as always Ro, I love how you got a glimpse of the sunrise behind the cross.

Diane Lovell 24 March 2008 at 9:18 pm  

Wow! Ro those are gorgeous pics. Christ is Risen!

All That Chit Chat 24 March 2008 at 10:30 pm  

LOL!! Please forgive those children. Gorgeous photos. Esp the one overlooking the water. stunning! I have an Easter card for you on my blog. It's the 2nd to most recent post. Abundant blessings to you and your family.

Anonymous 27 March 2008 at 6:44 am  

Your little story is so funny! Had me laughing.

Your photographs are stunning!

tfs.

Karen L 28 March 2008 at 7:30 pm  

I gotta say that I love that photo also Ro - a wonderful reminder of what Easter is all about. Needing the skills here also to take photos like you do.

Scrapsister 3 April 2008 at 7:39 pm  

Beautiful shots Ro. ROFL @ the murder plot...too funny.
Kerryn

Data Cabling Antioch 18 November 2022 at 7:03 pm  

Thiis is great

want help with your photography?

www.ClickinMoms.com

About Willro&co Designs

Based at Jervis bay on the NSW South Coast. I work as a physiotherapist, but also produce fine art photography and digital resources for photographers and scrappers. Please feel free to browse around my Divine Digital shop to see my digiscrap designs, or email me at rjfield@bigpond.net.au if you are interested in photography services.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP